Miramont Lifestyle Fitness is Northern Colorado’s leading fitness and wellness facility with four locations to engage, energize, and inspire you.
Do you consider yourself an A+ individual who would like to join our team?
Please visit our South location, Monday – Friday between 9:00 am – 4:00 pm at 901 Oakridge Dr., Fort Collins to fill out an application. We do not accept applications via email. Out of state applicants may begin the application process via a web inquiry form.
For Group Exercise applicants, please note that we are in need of weekday (8am-5:30pm) and weekend availability as well as instructors to teach primarily at Centerra and North locations.
- Personal Trainer
- Pilates Reformer Instructor
- Club Attendant
- Licensed Esthetician
- Group Exercise Assistant Manager
- Aquatics Manager
- Swim Team Coach
We are currently looking for part-time and full-time personal trainers who will engage, energize and inspire our 22,500 members in their fitness and wellness goals.
A nationally recognized personal training certification is required. A minimum of 6 months of personal training experience is preferred, or a Bachelor’s degree in exercise science, or a combination of education and experience.
Compensation: Excellent. Pay determined by education, experience, and certification(s)
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision, complimentary premier membership, and 401k available for full-time trainers
Position Start Date: Immediately
Pilates Reformer Instructor
Miramont Lifestyle Fitness is the premier health club with four locations in the Loveland and Fort Collins Communities. We are currently looking for part time and full time Pilates Reformer Instructors who will engage, energize and inspire our 25,000 members in their fitness and wellness goals. A nationally recognized Pilates certification is required, a minimum of 6 months of Pilates Reformer experience is preferred.
Compensation: Pay determined by education, experience, and certification(s)
Position Start Date: Immediately
**Currently hiring for females only**
A qualified applicant:
– Must be comfortable with meeting and engaging with new people constantly
– Must be comfortable with a very explicit business culture focused on excellence in all we do
In addition, a strong candidate will possess the following attributes:
– Enjoy working with people as well as independently
– Strong attention to detail
– Superior organizational skills
– Positive attitude
Our team members enjoy:
– Competitive pay
– Flexible hours
– A premier membership to our clubs
– A culture that provides opportunities for the health and wellness of our team
- Deliver a superior spa experience to both members and non-members
- Perform all spa esthetic services including: waxing, facials, spray tans, body treatments, microdermabrasions, chemical peels, eyelash and brow tinting
- Perform spa related duties including: cleaning room, restocking supplies, organizing intake forms and treatment notes
- Educate clients on products and at-home skincare needs
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of spa facilities
Qualified Candidates Must:
- Be a licensed esthetician
- Be a team player
- Possess basic computer skills
- Monitor and address safety with your clients
- Be energetic and self-motivated
- Be available to work a minimum of 10 hours each week, at least one shift till 7pm per week, and at least 10 hours per month on the weekend
- Have or commit to obtaining Sanitas, Dermalogica, and Naturopathica product knowledge
- Previous spa experience
- Chemical peel and Microdermabrasion certifications
Group Exercise Assistant Manager
- Supporting the Group Exercise Team and Manager including but not limited to: cultural development, and all department and club procedures
- Assisting with the development and implementation of the programming for the Group Exercise Department, coordinating meetings and providing the Team with the necessary communication to ensure programming success
- Scheduling support
- Instructor substitution support
- Administering the Group Exercise payroll for instructors who teach classes at your club
- Ensuring that instructors appropriately log their class attendance
- Assisting with establishing, monitoring, and supporting the Group Exercise budget
- Maintaining the equipment in the studios for which you are responsible. This includes purchasing new equipment when necessary within budgetary constraints
- Communication Support
- Following up with comment cards in a Brand-supportive manner
- Participating in all Team Meetings including but not limited to: Monthly Mentor and Assistant Manager Meetings, Group Exercise Team Meeting and All Team Miramont Meetings
- Attending/participating in Team Member and Miramont sponsored Group Exercise events (on and off-site) and support the Team in doing the same. Assist in set up/take down and preparation
- Working with the Group X Manager to provide continued education for my Team. These opportunities may or may not be on-sight and may include but not be limited to: journals, online, in or out-of- state, grass-roots or education created by represented brands.
- Helping coordinate and monitor Team’s CPR and First Aid certifications. Communicate and coordinate with Team Members to ensure that Team is 100% compliant.
As the Aquatics Manager, this Team Member will:
- Lead and manage the Aquatics Team, including: cultural development, hiring, termination, payroll and performance feedback.
- Train new Team Members and provide ongoing training and support for all Aquatics Team Members.
- Develop, implement, and maintain Aquatics programming with full P/L accountability.
- Coordinate all Aquatics schedules and ensure every class, lesson, and shift is covered.
- Create, monitor, and maintain the effective operating procedures for the department.
- Establish, monitor and analyze the Aquatics budget and set clearly defined fiscal and numeric goals for the department.
- Develop and implement expectations for the Aquatics department.
- Conduct regular scheduled meetings with the Aquatics Team, including weekly tactical, monthly strategic, and informational meetings.
- Be the contact person for members and Team Members regarding Aquatics matters.
- Take full responsibility over the Aquatics facilities to ensure clean, functioning, and current facilities.
- Establish proper office organization, record retention procedures, and data recovery procedures.
Qualified candidates must:
- Be passionate about Aquatics, engaging with club members and guests, and leading a Team
- Be a certified Water Safety Instructor and complete CPR and First Aid training
- Have previous management experience appropriate to the position
Swim Team Coach
The Swim Team Coach will:
- Support with the development and execution of team workouts.
- Research and identify current and future trends in the swim industry and initiate appropriate programming.
- Instruct, coach, and monitor the progress of swim team participants; directly support improvement in mechanics and work with swimmers to set individual goals.
- Communicate with parents regarding participants’ progress and goals.
- Ensure the safety of the pool area by monitoring swimmers and behaviors in the pool; promptly address unsafe or emergency situations.
- Attend spring meeting for city swim team coaches and organize swim meets with other city and neighborhood teams; attend all meets and ensure Brand execution of each event.
- Attend swim team and Aquatics Department meetings.
- Organize and execute Swim Team registration.
- Maintain swim team roster; select and order suits and appropriate equipment needed for program.
- Monitor email correspondence.
Qualified Candidates must:
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in swim team coaching
- Have a current lifeguard certification from American Red Cross, YMCA, or Ellis
- Have a WSI certification or equivalent
- Have CPR, First Aid, and AED certifications (or must be obtained within 60 days of hire)