Miramont Preschool is a center-based, early childhood program developed in a loving, safe, and creative environment. Our curriculum will help develop your child’s intellectual competence, language skills, social / emotional well being, self-help and fine motor skills.
For registration and questions please call Preschool Desk at 970-672-4237.
|2 -1/2 yr old class||Tuesday & Thursday||9:00 am – 11:00 am|
|3 yr old class||Tuesday & Thursday||8:30 am – 11:30 am|
|3-4 yr old bridge||Tuesday & Thursday||12:00 pm – 2:30 pm|
|4 yr old class||Monday, Wednesday & Friday||8:30 am – 11:30 am|
|Pre-K class||Monday, Wednesday & Friday||8:30 am – 2:30 pm|
Extended Day Options (for 3 and 4 year old classes):
- Lunch Bunch – Bring a packed lunch & stay from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm ($6 additional per child per day)
- Extended Care – Bring a packed lunch & stay from 8:30 am – 2:00 pm ($15 additional per child per day)
Registration | $80 per family/year:
|Member per mo. /child||Non-member per mo./child|
|2 -1/2 yr old class||$190||$210|
|3 yr old class||$210||$230|
|3-4 yr old bridge||$200||$220|
|4 yr old class||$260||$280|
*10% sibling discount will apply. Monthly tuition is applied regardless of attendance. We prefer children to be potty trained.
- Hands on curriculum in a creative environment
- Weekly music and P.E. classes
- Speech and Vision Screening
- Weekly language enrichment offered with a certified teacher
- Monthly enrichment offered with certified professionals: swimming, tennis, yoga, tumbling, zumba, balanced kids, and court sports.
Contact Jenn Hadel, the Preschool Director at 970.672.4237 for more information.