We are so glad you are interested in joining our team at Miramont Lifestyle Fitness. Check out our open positions below. Keep in mind, we need you to stop by in person at 901 Oakridge Dr. in Fort Collins between 9:00 am – 4:00 pm for a quick meet and greet to apply.
Before making up any stories about why we do not accept online resumes, understand that Miramont Lifestyle Fitness is a culturally driven company. In the words of Group Fitness guru, Jenny, our culture is about “Being real with each other. We are family. We do life together. It’s a little like CHEERS…where lots of people know my name.”
If we are coming on a bit strong for you, maybe rethink checking out our openings. If you are undeterred read on!
Why do we put culture first?
We’ll let Shane, our COO, answer this question. “We believe business should be used to build up people. People should not be used to build a business.”
So what do we look for in a new recruit?
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, our first priority is to hire for cultural fit and to find people who are aligned with our Purpose and Values.
Speaking of cultural fit, Christina, our resident camp and youth expert, has some words for what it has meant to her: “To me, Miramont’s culture means working in an environment where I am valued for who I am, my unique perspective, experiences, talents, and skills.”
What kind of candidates succeed at Miramont Lifestyle Fitness?
“People that succeed at Miramont Lifestyle Fitness make lemonade.” That one’s all me. Hi, my name is Rachael. I do marketing.
If you are ready for the challenge of becoming a leader at Miramont Lifestyle Fitness, please apply. We are excited for the opportunity to laugh, cry, and cheer with you!
- Read, sign off and gain clarity regarding information from the morning communication log.
- Obtain competency with opening and closing procedures.
- Perform Zone Management functions.
- Adhere to Preschool policies and Procedures as defined in the Preschool orientation booklet.
- Work in conjunction with the Preschool Director to move the Team A+.
- Study the industry and strive to be an expert in my field; secure and maintain all certifications required by the State of Colorado for my position as an assistant Teacher.
- Participate in ongoing training for the Preschool by completing 15 hours of continued education in early childhood training according to the State licensing requirements of CO each year.
- Assist in planning and implementing curriculum for the Preschool and take the lead in the classroom when the Lead Teacher is absent.
- Attend Team meetings and events and support fellow Team members in doing the same.
- Work to develop strong relationships with members and Team members, and commit to creating an On-Brand, enjoyable and inviting atmosphere for both members and Team within the department.
- Create, maintain and continue to grow my PDIS file in Colorado Shines to move the Preschool A+ through the different QRIS levels.
- Part-time position that follows the Poudre School District Elementary school calendar
- Prior early childhood experience preferred
- Must support the Pilates team and be available flexible hours weekdays and every other Saturday morning
- Be able to promote and sell Pilates programs
- Be available 8am-1:30pm and 4-6:30 pm weekdays and Saturday mornings
- Must be able to move equipment, set up equipment, and execute exercises to demonstrate for clients
- Must be able to teach a safe equipment class with up to 5 students
- Work with a wide variety of clients' needs and conditions in a safe and respectful manner; such as pre and post natal, obesity, scoliosis, joint replacements and other various issues
- Available to sub classes
- Work well with others in a small space
- Peak Pilates certification preferred (other comprehensive certifications will be accepted)
- Must be comprehensively certified in Mat, Reformer, Tower, Chair, Barrel, and other auxiliary equipment including Jump Board
- Experience with a wide variety of clients' needs and conditions in a safe and respectful manner; such as pre and post natal, obesity, scoliosis, joint replacements and other various issues
- You will arrive at least 10 minutes prior to class and ensure studios are clean when leaving.
- You will provide a superior member experience and maintain positive relationships with members to encourage continued class attendance.
- You will maintain the required certifications to teach.
- You will log classes and work orders and respond to emails in a timely manner.
- You will participate in meetings as required held both during the day and evenings.
- You will adhere to our subbing policies and systems.
- You will attend other instructors classes so as to show support and further develop your own learning and understanding of our offerings and culture.
- You will participate and support company goal driven systems.
- General Group Fitness certification required at minimum OR brand specific certification required (Les Mills, Zumba, 200 hour RYT for Yoga, etc.)
- Autoship/ZIN/Recertification through CEC's is required to stay active.
- Prior Group Fitness teaching experience is preferred
- We are currently hiring for evening availability
- Deliver a superior spa experience to all clients
- Perform an integrative massage customized to meet the client’s expectations
- Desire to grow as a therapist
- Perform spa related duties including: cleaning room, restocking supplies, filing intake forms and taking treatment notes
- Educate clients on at home care techniques in order to prolong the treatment
- Monitor and maintain your schedule
- Support the cleanliness and orderliness of spa facilities
- Be a licensed massage therapist
- Be a team player
- Possess basic computer skills
- Monitor and address safety with clients
- Be energetic and self-motivated to grow and maintain clientele
- Be available to work a minimum of 15 hours each week
- Be available to work at least one shift until 8pm per week
- Be available to work at least 12 hours per month on the weekend
- Provide immediate assistance, rescue, or care as needed for members at the pool in accordance with the guidelines outlined in the emergency action plan.
- Be competent with emergency procedures, pool policies, and health codes applicable to the Aquatics Department and club at large.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and record keeping: incident reports, attendance and safety logs, and chemical level checks.
- Directly support in the maintenance of a safe, clean, and chemically balanced pool.
- Attend scheduled team meetings.
- Must be passionate about Aquatics, engaging with club members and working with a Team.
- Must hold a current Lifeguard certification and complete CPR and First Aid training.
- Must be at least 15 years old.
- Must be able to work days, evenings and weekends as scheduled.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the club.
- Must be proficient in painting
- Able to patch and repair walls
- Able to work with others as well as alone
- Strong Attention to details
- Superior organizational skills
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Basic plumbing knowledge
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Hours vary and shifts may be early mornings, nights, or weekends
- Responsible for engaging with all children and parents with a positive, proactive, and respectful attitude
- Responsible for working a minimum average of 15 hours per week to support the Team and operations within the department
- Responsible for adhering to the Childcare policies and procedures at all Miramont Childcare locations
- Establishes and participates in fun, high-energy, and age appropriate activities for all children
- Establishes a safe environment and appropriately tends to the needs of children ages 3 mo. – 12 years of age.
- Performs Zone Management functions and is accountable for ensuring the Childcare Zone is Brand (safe, clean, organized, and inviting) at all times
- Responsible for adhering to all child check-in and check-out procedures, taking seriously the responsibility of caring for another person’s child
- Attends Team meetings and events and supports fellow Team members in doing the same
- Works in conjunction with the Childcare Manager to consistently grow and improve the department
- First Aid, BPT, and CPR – infant/child/adult certified
- A strong understanding of child needs and development
- 1+ year group childcare setting experience preferred
- Healthy and physically fit
- Literate in English and basic math
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong understanding of Customer Service
- Effective organizational skills
- Available to work Saturday, Sunday, and weekday mornings (8am-2pm)
- Responsible for securing reliable transportation to and from work among 3 locations
- Maintaining locker room/club cleanliness & organization
- Cleaning equipment
- Sweeping & mopping
- Dusting of horizontal surfaces (high & low)
- Stocking supplies & towels
- Laundering of towels, sheets, and mats
- Trash removal
- Power washing & leaf removal
- Window & mirror cleaning
- Auto-scrubbing courts & studios
- Must have a high level of engagement with members and the Team
- Must be comfortable embracing an intentional business culture focused on character development & effective communication
- Must be available to work 3 days & 14 hours/week minimum
- Must be available to work nights, holidays, and weekends
- Hours vary; shifts start as early as 4:45am and go as late as 10:30pm
- Takes initiative and is proactive
- Enjoy working on a team, as well as independently
- Strong attention to details
- Superior organizational skills
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Passionate about cleaning