Massage Types & Techniques
Most massage treatments involve an integration of techniques based on the unique needs and tension patterns of the individual. All massages are offered with steam packs, which provide deep soothing relaxation for no additional charge.
- Swedish – A full body traditional massage, promoting relaxation and overall health.
- Deep Tissue – An advanced treatment, targeting deeper layers of muscle and soft tissue. A deep tissue massage will include many different techniques to restore length and flexibility to the fascia and muscle tissue. These techniques may include Trigger Point therapy, Active or Passive Release techniques, Myofacial Release and Neuro Muscular therapy.
- Sports – A more specific application and combination of techniques. A sports massage is designed to accommodate an athlete during any phase of their training or recovery.
- Prenatal – This massage can be performed by any of our massage therapists. A prenatal massage will allow the expectant mother to relax and receive therapy to help alleviate her aches and pains that can accompany the changes in her body. In addition, we provide the comfort of pregnancy pillows for the service.
- 15 Minute – A quick refresher to help rejuvenate and refresh your sore, tired body. This pick-me-up usually focuses on neck and shoulder tension.
Massage therapy is available 7 days a week. Schedule appointments at the South location by calling: 970-282-1000 or at the North location by calling 970-221-5000.
|Five 15 minute massages||$81|
|Five 30 minute massages||$225|
|Five 60 minute massages||$315|
|Five 90 minute massages||$427.50|
*All services purchased expire one year from purchase date.
South Massage Hours
|Sunday||9:00am – 9:00pm|
|Monday||9:00am – 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am – 8:00pm|
|Wednesday||10:00am – 8:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am – 9:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am – 8:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am – 8:00pm|
North Massage Hours
|Tuesday||2:00pm – 8:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am – 12:00pm|
What to Expect During Your Massage
- Let your massage therapist know if you have any health conditions.
- Your massage therapist will leave the room while you get undressed to your level of comfort.
- You will lie on the table completely draped in sheets and blankets.
- The massage therapist will un-drape only the area of your body that is being massaged.
- Communication between the client and the therapist is essential to providing the optimal treatment.
- Ask your massage therapist if you have any questions or comments.
*Gratuities/Tips are appreciated but not expected.
Miramont Lifestyle Fitness requires at least a 24 hour cancellation of your appointment. If you fail to call or show for your appointment, you will be charged the full amount for your missed service. Cases of extreme emergency will be considered an exception to this policy.
- Gift cards available
- Non-Members are welcome
- Childcare available