Perfect for people who are new to fitness, need a little extra motivation, or are ready to take their workout–and results–to the next level.
A Miramont Personal Trainer Can Help:
- People who are new to fitness and need personalized instruction on how to exercise to meet their goals
- People who wish to lose weight or tone up but just can’t seem to make it happen
- People who have been exercising for a while but have reached a plateau and need exercise revision
- People who want to add muscle mass or lean muscle tissue
- People who need motivation to workout
For more information or to find the Personal Trainer for YOU, please contact:
- South Fitness Assistant Manager | Tim Anderson | 970.412.2553 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central Fitness Assistant Manager | Chelsea Hart | 970.412.7171 | email@example.com
- North Fitness Assistant Manager | Alison Booth | 970.221.5000 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Centerra Fitness Assistant Manager | Chad Bryant | 970.672.4219 | email@example.com
New to personal training?
Every new member receives a complimentary Goal and Fitness Assessment and New Member Orientation. Meet with a certified personal trainer and quickly start a plan for achieving your fitness goals. The Goal and Fitness Assessment session includes goal setting, health risk assessment, program planning, and a workout. Available at each location and lasts approximately 60 minutes.
To schedule an appointment, call the front desk of any location.